ecoDan viikkokirje: Vastuullisuusjohtajien määrä kolminkertaistui vuonna 2021
European Institutions Developments
– EFRAG: Consultation on the draft European Sustainability Reporting Standards
– Study: Number of company sustainability officers triples in 2021
– Podcast: What’s behind the exploding number of shareholder resolutions on corporate purpose?
– NGOs recommendations regarding the EU draft due diligence directive
– Study: Seven priorities for boards to transform their 2022 agenda
– Sweden: Letter from the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise concerning the EU draft due diligence directive
– UK: FCA finalises rules on board diversity for listed companies
– The failures of stakeholder capitalism
– Due diligence and responsible sourcing: Can a common approach for all sectors work?
Click here for the ecoDa EU Alert – Week 18